Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Bit of Everything

Palacio Real, Evening

View from my bedroom, Sunset
This week’s post is a smorgasbord of thoughts from this week… time keeps rolling, I can´t believe that I´ll be DONE with finals this time in 3 weeks! Free book days starts tomorrow, and I cannot wait. This work week is half over, and the weekend is upon us again. With some free time I plan to work on my English project, and STUDY STUDY STUDY! I am also excited because my older sister was just accepted to a Study Abroad program with her University, where she will be studying in Scotland this fall. I cannot wait to have time home with the family, if only for the summer. As a major in Global Business and Marketing, studying abroad in my junior year is almost impossible, so I am now investigating Travel Abroad Seminars through Suffolk. For about a week and a half, Suffolk professors take a group of students to business centers around the world to study the country´s business and culture. There are seminars to Italy, France and Belgium, India, and China. I have always been fascinated with the Orient, and so, hopefully, I will be going to Beijing and Shanghai next summer. I am looking forward to being back in New England for the summer, but am also dreading having to say goodbye to the amazing faculty and staff I have come to know at SUMC.

No comments:

Post a Comment